I am a sucker for clothes, shoes and just about anything within the fashion industry. When the temperature in Las Vegas starts to cool down, the first thing I get excited for is the Fall fashions. I love to be able to pair a cute pair of boots with a cardigan and jeans along with a scarf. Take a look at some of my favorite Fall fashion finds for this upcoming Fall season.
3. These D+AF boots are to die for. I have my eyes on these for this season! What outfit couldn’t use a little bow added to it?
4. Pair your chambray shirt with a cute pair of navy or dark denim pants and look fashionable and comfortable at the office this fall. This outfit makes me smile every time I look at it!
5. Don’t put away those pastel colored pants quite yet! You can pair a cute polka dot sweater and button up blouse with your mint green pants.
6. I am literally obsessed with this Michael Kors laptop tote at Apple stores. It is perfect for on the go, class or going to the office. This will definitely be on my Christmas list this year.
7. I have a recent obsession with studded shirts. This studded rose blouse is one of my favorites. Pair a tough shirt with a girly skirt of bottom to keep your proportions at ease. A recent quote I came across said…”Fashion is not only fun, it’s a balancing act too.”
I have become quite the gym-rat of late and can’t get the necessary amount of new running shoes and workout clothes. These are some of my favorites for this Fall.
1. These Nike Legend Glissade Women’s Training Capris are cute and dry-fit! Perfect for a nice afternoon jog!
2. This Lulu Lemon No Limits Tank is perfect for a personal training session, yoga or pilates class… or one of my favorites, Body Pump.
3. I stalk the Lulu Lemon website every now and again and this Lulu Lemon Track Jacket is great to throw on when you are headed the gym, at an outdoors workout or just out and about running errands.
4. These Nike Free Run+ running shoes are perfect for a brisk run or jog outside or even for a run on the treadmill. They are simply the lightest weight shoes I have found and don’t feel like you are lifting bricks when you get tired.
If you missed Rissa’s Back to School favorites for this year, check out her blog here and stay tuned for Tara’s favorite Fall recipes on the blog next week! XOXO, Traci