As the holidays are quickly approaching, don’t let all the excitement of food and drinks throw you off track. We all know that you are wanting to look and feel your best on your wedding day and we are here to keep you motivated throughout the winter. If you are reading this post-wedding, don’t let this stop you… continuing your health journey throughout the winter to stay bikini ready for this upcoming spring/summer.
Today, there are so many different ways to get your fitness on. Challenges from Beachboy Challenges and DVD programs— one of my favorites is Les Mills Combat— to 30-day challenges that you can find on Instagram, Twitter or from your friends on Facebook. You can also get an online coach to help you visit https://www.tonebodyfit.com/coaching. Any one of these are a great way to hold yourself accountable and work your way up to amazing health for the big day! Tone It Up has also become a huge hit to many women lately for their amazing network of people who are encouraging to every member, strongly believe in this system and have had great results from this program. You can follow Karena and Katrina and do their workouts, purchase their meal plans and join the amazing community of women here.
Gym fashion? Yes, please! There are so many ways to make your workout wardrobe transition into your every day life… especially if you are on the go. Purchasing workout gear that is transitional is key; just a little touch up on your makeup, pull on a jacket, some heels, or a shirt and you are out the door to your date, dinner, meet up with friends or some shopping. Here are some of my favorite transitional exercise outfits for this fall.
Tips for staying on track:
- Write your goals down some place where you will see them every day.
- Download My Fitness Pal or a meal tracking app to your phone.
- Schedule your workouts every Sunday, put them in your calendar— this helps you make time for your fitness.
- Meal prep— pack your meals for the day each morning so you are not tempted to eat out at lunch and you keep your metabolism going all day long.
- Set a timer on your phone of when to eat— this helps if you are one of those people that forgets to eat.
- Reward yourself— for every 5, 10, 15, etc. pounds lost buy a new shirt, tennis shoes, pants— make all your hard work worth it.
Read mybodylife.com guide to stay fit and energetic this fall.